Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wedding Bliss

On Saturday night, we attended the wedding of Rosemary Amos. I went to high school with her, danced with her, and cheered with her. She got married in her parent's backyard and it was beautiful. The Amos' have a ginormous backyard and it was the perfect setting for Rosemary's wedding. After the ceremony, we had Joe's BBQ, which was delicious. Below are a few pictures of the guests who sat at our table. A great time was had by all!

This was our dinner table: me, Melanie, Jake, Melissa, Mark, Amanda, Brent, and Tyler - the photographer (By the way, do you think we all had enough Dr. Pepper that night??!! WOW! We were all a little tipsy after drinking that much.)

As much as we tried... and tried...

and tried... and tried...

It was extremely hard to get a normal picture of Brent, and this one isn't even THAT normal. Oh Brent! Such a weirdo! I had to ask Amanda if they had any normal wedding pictures with him always posing so dorky! She said only a few... Haha. Not so surprising!

Our bestest friends, Melanie and Jacob Veater

Melanie's parents, Melissa and Mark Larson
My mom would call this my "cheer smile." I just can't help it. It's my cheesy smile!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys all look so cute! even brent! ha ha! i'm with him... i don't like taking "normal" pics!

chris+amber said...

Oh, what would we do without Brent? You all look sassy and cute! Melanie's parents look our age! What's their secret?

jckhadlocks said...

Hey Amelia, I saw your blog thru your mom's and I have to say I enjoy reading both of your blogs. There is always a funny story, tell Amanda I said hello if you see her, (I guess I could just call her myself). Oh and Congrats on your wedding! I only heard about it thru Amanda and haven't seen you in a while. Talk to you later!

benilhalk said...

Wedding Bliss! These photos are amazing. My cousin had a small wedding at one of the wedding event locations in Chicago and the bride’s mom did all the cooking for their wedding reception. Everything that had been served was super yummy and yeah it was served in stylish ways.

Spam Patrol said...

benilhalk is a known spammer that is paid to post fake blog comments with links to the company that pays them. View his other fake comments here, all with links to the same website: https://www.google.com/search?q=blogspot+benilhalk.

The link in the comment goes to a website that has a team of spammers that post over 100 fake comments per day to blogspot sites with links to their site. These links trick search engines like google into thinking they are more popular so they will be seen more in google search results. They blend the fake comment in so it will look real and not be deleted, but you will notice that neither the comment nor the link they inserted are helpful to your readers, only to their business.

Your blog may be identified as spam if you allow it to be used for comment spam. Please delete the spam comment above or mark it as spam using the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en