Friday, November 16, 2007

One Word: Star-Freakin'-Struck

I MET JENNY FROM
"THE BACHELOR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I know you're all jealous and, quite frankly, you should be because it was fan-freakin'-tastic!)


Can I just say how hot Jenny is in real life?! And I don't mean that in a lesbian-ish way at all. She really is way hot! And apparently Brad thinks so too! So, Tyler and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Sun's game last night, obviously. And I wanted to get to the game real early because I secretly wanted to stalk down Jenny and take my picture with her. Well, to my surprise, all the dancers were out at different entrances, greeting people. And coincidentally, the entrance we walked into, Jenny was standing right there. I didn't even have to stalk her down. She knew I was going to be coming in that entrance and was standing there on purpose. It was totally meant to be. I was freaking out. Seriously! I was! I was so

STAR-FREAKIN'-STRUCK!

I asked Jenny if I could take a picture with her and she said sure. And being the dork that I am, I told her I was her biggest fan. Like, who says that?! I'm such a dork. She said thanks and laughed a little. Then I said, "No, really. I'm, like, obsessed." She laughed again. Then, Tyler took these two treasured pictures at the top of the page, and she told us to have a good time at the game. We said THANKS! And that was the end of that. Then, for the rest of the time we were there, I was stalking her every time the dancers came out to perform or do anything. I think Tyler was a little scared/annoyed of me at the game last night. I really did watch the game. We totally kicked the Bulls' butts and won, but it was close in the end. Anyway, after I met her right when we walked in, I was shaking for a good hour after. Am I pathetic?! I think I am. She is just a girl from a reality show. I can't imagine what would happen if I met a huge, ginormous star. I would make an absolute idiot out of myself if that ever happened. But, let's be honest, Jenny really is a huge, ginormous star, which is why I made a complete idiot out of myself last night. To me, reality stars are real Hollywood stars! That's all! I heart Jenny and "The Bachelor."

These are just two random pictures that Tyler took throughout the game of Jenny dancing in her designated crowd spot. She was right across from the section we were in, so I could continue to stalk her throughout the game. The pictures are a bit blurry, so you can barely tell that it is Jenny, but I know it's her (and if you are as obsessed with her as I am, you know in your heart that it is her, too).

I WAS THERE AND SAW HER IN REAL LIFE!!!

8 comments:

•stephanie• said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris+amber said...

She is cuter in those pictures than on the show, I think! I don't know if you were more excited to meet HER or have AWESOME bloggin' material! Jk...that's so fun!

•stephanie• said...

i smelled this one coming. congratulations on your 15 minutes {oops! make that *seconds*} of fame!
♥mom

emmielou said...

Don't worry Amelia I am totally and completely obsessed with her too. Plus I know how it is too make a fool of yourself when meeting famous people. When I met Ashlee Simpson I went nuts and told her I was obsessed with her and since I really am it only made matters worse. I was shaking the rest of the night. Ok, just thought that might make you feel better, your not the only one.

Unknown said...

YES!!! i'm so jealous of you! i really hope she wins on monday! then you'll really have a reason to stalk her! when i met ty pennington i acted like the biggest dork ever! it's very nerve racking, i totally understand!

The Garlock's said...

lol, only amelia, j/k. I used be obssesed with that show too!

Suzy Cummard said...

MIMI-
WOW! I haven't been a good blogger, but I see that you have! Wait-a-go-JOE!
I love her & SHE BETTER WIN HIM tomorrow! AHH!!!
When we ran into DAn Marjerle, we totally were dumb.. of course we told him about the MAR DOG!! HA HA. & Then later we were like "why did we say that?"
I love all the recent posts you have done.. I can tell that you are yourself on your blog & not being fake. When I read what you wrote, I can totally picture you saying it!! LOVE IT!!

ANDERSONS said...

You are so luck. I was hoping he would pick her, I liked her alot she is so cute. I hated how it ended, it made me so mad!