Thursday, November 15, 2007

Matta's with the ENTIRE Johnson Fam

Last weekend, the ENTIRE Johnson fam went out to Matta's. Tyler's aunt from Mississippi was in town, so Grandpa Johnson gathered the whole family for dinner on Friday night at Matta's. (I don't think there is any other option for a restaurant to eat at when it comes to the Johnson's. I have had to conform my El Charro and Gecko Grill obsessions to Matta's, even though it isn't my absolute first choice for Mexican food...) Here is our large table with lots of people from that night. I bet the waitress who was assigned our table wanted to quit at that point. We tried to make it as easy as possible though:

A good time was had by all! Grandpa Johnson was really proud of his whole family there. I told him that he was the one who started this whole thing. Look how proud he is at the head of the table!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it must be fun having such a large family! i love matta's {and all other mexican food} try the robert's taco next time, you won't be disappointed!

chris+amber said...

Where's Robert's Taco, Becky? Kori's hair is super cute! The Johnsons ROCK!