Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Bestest Friend for 15 Years... And Counting!

Almost two months ago, my bestest friend since first grade got married. I was so stinkin' excited for her and Jake to finally get married. Who would have thunk in junior high that Melanie Powers and Jake Veater would end up getting married so many years later?! NOT ME. But, I am so extremely glad that they did. They are so cute and perfect together. Here are a few pictures from their special day, compliments of my professional photographer husband:



And we are especially excited because these two are now our neighbors, not next-door though. We wish! But, we convinced them to move by us and they actually did! In twenty years, we are all going to look back at the first house and first ward we lived in and have SO MANY memories. Melanie and I are so stinkin' lucky that Jake and Tyler get along so well. You would think that they have been friends for just as long as Melanie and I have been. It is awesome! I love it! I am so glad that we all get along perfectly. It's fan-freakin'-tastic! I could never ask for better friends. Love you guys! You're the best!

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

cute . . . i remember when your hair was long like that!

Leah Fitts said...

Yeah!!!!! I told you its gay but fun.... I also must say I did and amazing job on mel for the wedding! I need to come see you lil home too... maybe when mel has her house warming I can go down the way and see yours... we missed you at the halloween party. love ya!

chris+amber said...

Melanie's hair seriously looks like Barbie's. So pretty. Lucky for you to have good friends live by you and be in the same ward!