Friday, January 29, 2010

PEONY FLOWERS & BEANIES

Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas were all amazing! I'll spare you the details, but all were spent with family and friends.
The reason for my lack of blogging: busy with work (my day job) and my new adventure with Bling Bling by Amelia. My items are now in Glitter Box at SanTan Mall and I just received new product, shown below.

The peony flowers are available in the 9 colors shown below, are about 5.5" each, and are $5.00 each. The cotton beanies come in sizes for infants and toddlers, have a 5.5" peony flower on them, and are $12.00 each. They are randomly matched colors, so contact me for specific orders. Contact me if you are interested in any flower clips, beanies, pacifiers, or flip flops! Thanks!





Stay tuned for a giveaway involving my Bling Bling items! It will be worth it!

2 comments:

josh.kyla.avery said...

Hey! I don't know if you know me, but I was good friends with Tyler in high school. Where do you guys live now? And what do ya'll do?

Unknown said...

What CAN'T you do Amelia??? Girls like you are an inspiration to girls like me who have no taste!! I love your blog!