Monday, October 19, 2009

$25 & Under Boutique - This Saturday!

This Saturday, October 24th, from 12:00 - 5:00pm there will be a different kind of boutique going on. All the vendors will be selling items that are $25 & under. I will be one of the vendors featured there. All the items listed below on my blog will be available for purchase at this boutique. Plus, I will be taking custom orders for flip flops as well. There will be a lot of awesome vendors there, so come see us! And make sure to pass the word along. :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your flowers. Kellee Hunt (Summer's sister in law)sent me the link with the vendors. I will make sure I stop by to pick some up! Where are you at in the valley?

emilyl.dobson@gmail.com said...

Hi Amelia. This is Emily Dobson, used to be Lunt. How are you? I found your blog off of Courtney's. You have a ton of cute stuff for girls! I have a little 11 month old girl. I would probably buy a ton of your stuff for my little one if I lived there. It's good to see how you are doing. Take care.
Emily

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Amelia:) I just wanted to say hi! It looks like you and Tyler are doing so good, your blog is so cute. I hope everything is going well! Can't wait for the next post!:)