Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Much Needed Update... Cali, Car Wreck, Cancun!

Here is an update on what we have been up to:
We have both been extremely busy working & Tyler is going to school (graduating May 2010... YAY!). Here is an updated family picture from our trip to San Diego in July with Tyler's family. We had a great time & loved having the week-long break from reality...

A couple weeks ago, we were rearended in my car and it was totaled. We were sad to say goodbye to the Lancer. I drove that cute, red car for 4 years and loved it (especially since it was paid for - thanks mom & dad). But, alas, we said adieu and recently got a new car. We love it, but Tyler gets to drive it the majority of the time. Oh well! Someday I'll get used to the new car. So far, I still give myself whiplash when I hit the brakes... a little bit touchy.

I just got home from Cancun last weekend. We went for "work" aka a trip just for fun. The doctors were so generous to take our whole office (20+) girls to Cancun for a few days. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort & had the time of our lives. We visited Chichen Itza, the amazing Mayan ruins & one of the Seven Wonders of the World. I'd never been to Mexico before, but loved every single minute of it. The beaches were gorgeous & a good time was had by all. Thanks, Dr. Rollins & Dr. Petersen! I really work for the best doctors. At the beginning of the summer, I started a new position at work as the financial coordinator. I love it! It keeps me VERY busy. I really love where I work & who I work with & for. (Oh yeah... And I got my braces off two days before the trip to Cancun. It was a sweet week for me!)

Stay tuned for an update on BLING BLING... New colors of clips, old colors of clips, and new DREAMY flowers! I can't wait to share!

1 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha! I feel awesome to be the first to comment on your blog since you are the Kevin Bacon of the blog world. I swear I see a link to your blog on pretty much every blog I visit. We miss you guys! I'm glad to see that everything is well!