Monday, June 22, 2009

BLING BLING!

With school being OVER and a little more time on my hands... BLING is back! I won't be making mass quantities to have on hand at all times, but I will be taking orders for flip flops and pacifiers {cutest shower gift ever - along with OOPS! of course} and making more clips here and there {which I will post as I make them}. Let me know if you are interested. Email me at blingblingbyamelia (at) gmail (dot) com or tylerameliajohnson (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd love to BLING for ya! You know you need some BLING!
Clips starting at $3.00 each
Flip flops starting at $15.00 per pair for kids, $25.00 per pair for adults (BYOFF... Buy Your Own Flip Flops - Just bring them to me to BLING!)

3 comments:

Michael and Jaime said...

Hey Meemers! Hey if I wanted a badge clip blinged, could you do it?!? It's like a 1x1 square, pretty small but I've seen other people at work with them and they're way cute but I know you could make them cuter!

Unknown said...

Reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loveing this.

Cheers,



___________________
Susana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

Amber Veater said...

haha okay you're adorable.