Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just a Reminder....

Just wanted to remind ya'll about the bead party!!
Bring your moms, sisters & friends!
WHEN: THIS Thursday, April 24th
TIME: 7 p.m. 'til whenever {Come & Go}
WHERE: Amber Hansen's casa {email me to get directions...
amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com}
WHY: To make beautiful/cute necklaces, bracelets, or earrings. This would make a great Mother's Day gift, end-of-the-year gifts for teachers, or just because!
Check out www.beaddivas.blogspot.com
for ideas and samples!

*** I will be there selling my bling bling clips and pacifiers www.blingblingbyamelia.blogspot.com
AND
my mom will be there with her stinkin' cute burp cloths
www.stuphfromsteph.blogspot.com ***

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

So, I really wanted to come, but I have to teach dance Thursdays, so post a a bunch of pictures from the party and you guys should have another one of these soon!

chris+amber said...

Holy Moly...I never saw your blog makeover until just now! SO FLIPPIN' CUTE! I ♥ that pic of you 2. You need to teach me how to make my blog look as cute as yours. Anyway, thanks for the shout out! I'm excited for the par-tay!

Stephanie Shumway said...

How funny- you're in my ward! I got the party invite from Wende Foster and decided to see who was making the hair clips. I saw your picture and went "HEY! I've seen HER!" I looked up your name in the ward list and sure enough, I was right. LOL What a small world. Anywho, cute clips and binkies! Have fun at the party and make bank!

r+s+a laney said...

I added you to my list :). That is so cool you make jewelry, darling stuff. I may have to buy from you when I'm in town next.

Kat said...

haha you should definitely be embarrassed by drew. Those boys have some pretty ugly pictures, and that was only a few of them!