Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Leprechaun!

Today is my hubby's birthday! He is a St. Patrick's Day baby! He is the big 2-5 today (which means our car insurance goes down)! YAY! Here are 25 reasons why I love Tyler (in no particular order):

1. I love Tyler because he is stinkin' attractive - vain, I know, but oh-so-true!
2. I love Tyler because he married me.

3. I love Tyler because he honors his priesthood.

4. I love Tyler because he took me to the temple.

5. I love Tyler because he keeps me safe.

6. I love Tyler because he loves the beach and amusement parks.

7. I love Tyler because he loves the Suns.

8. I love Tyler because he loves Mexican food, almost as much as I do (and he made me put up with Matta's and still does at Matta's Grill).

9. I love Tyler because he can be ANYONE'S friend, really he can.

10. I love Tyler because he loved Maggie more than anyone in our family.

11. I love Tyler because he loves his nieces and nephews.

12. I love Tyler because he loves my family.

13. I love Tyler because he provides for our little family by working really, really hard.

14. I love Tyler because I know he is going to be an awesome dad one day.

15. I love Tyler because he has a strong testimony of the church.

16. I love Tyler because he would do anything and everything for me.

17. I love Tyler because he can grow a beard in one day.

18. I love Tyler because he absolutely loves car shopping more than anyone I know. (He's had 3 trucks since I've known him...)

19. I love Tyler because he is awesome at yard work (if only WE had a yard).

20. I love Tyler because he is way better at taking pictures than me.

21. I love Tyler because he is going to be a firefighter one day (we hope).

22. I love Tyler because he loves talking about his mission and experiences there.

23. I love Tyler because he makes me a better person.

24. I love Tyler because he loves Dr. Pepper, just like me.

25. I love Tyler because he was born 25 years ago on this green day!

(This was on the "It's A Small World" ride on our honeymoon and it is the St. Patrick's Day section. It is hard to tell!)

I love you, babe! I hope you have a great 25th birthday (even though it will be spent at work all day and school tonight). You deserve it though!! You're the best ever!

4 comments:

Lindsee said...

Hurray for Tyler husbands! I have one too:)

chris+amber said...

Happy B-day, T-jo! We're so happy to have you as a part of our family.

MichelleY said...

Happy Skip around the room day to you Tyler...and how fitting it would land on the day of the little green men because they love to skip!!

Unknown said...

cute post! happy birthday tyler!