Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa Came Early to the Johnson House

Santa came early to our house this year, unexpectedly. We bought a little puppy last weekend. She is probably the cutest freakin' thing I have ever seen in my life. I totally fell in love with her the second I saw her. We went to look at her brothers and sisters on Saturday. I knew I wanted a little girl puppy and there were only two at this house. When we showed up, they actually had two different litters of puppies, eight weeks old and seven weeks old. The dad Yorkie got a little crazy and knocked up two moms. So, our little girl has half brothers and sisters too. It's so complicated, I know.
As we showed up at the house, a family was already walking away with one of the girls. So, I knew I had to make a decision quick. There was only one girl left, and she was actually much cuter than her sister. Her coloring was so pretty and different. Her sister was just plain black, but she was chocolate and caramel colored (hence the name Snickers, but she has no nuts!). Haha. Anyway, we knew we wanted to take her home, but we weren't prepared to take her that second. But, because she was so dang cute, I couldn't resist (and neither could Tyler). My dad and brother are totally in love with her too. It is so cute! She is so much fun to have at our house! I can't wait to get home from work to play with her. She is super cute, huh?! I just love her!

Name: Snickers Johnson
Breed: 3/4 Yorkie, 1/4 Poodle
Gender: Female
Birthday: October 14, 2007
Weight: Tiny (and she will stay that way)
You probably want one now too! And I don't blame you!


P.S. Her eyes really aren't blue. I don't know why they photograph that way. They are dark brown, I think. But, they are certainly not blue.

10 comments:

•stephanie• said...

yo, dog, i mean - dawg. you have what i would at this point "consdier an addiction", too. {always be sure to check your spelling!} i have to admit snickers is cute, but we can't be friends any more since she pee-peed on my family room carpet. tsk. tsk. dad and drew have, however, already forgiven her. funny how they aren't the ones who cleaned it up!

Laura Blue said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT. I DONT NEED ONE THOUGH... I HAVE MY KID LOL BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS OF HER, SO KEEP POSING THEM. SHE'S CUTE... HAVE FUN WITH HER

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is to die for! I am really puppy crazy but then I remember that I can't even keep my mind straight with Jaxon all the time- so both would probably not be a good combo! haha. She is so pretty! I am really jealous and I hope you have so much fun with her!

Unknown said...

Meems, I love her. She is so cute. I have a full Yorkie, her name is Phoebe, we should set up a play date for them, and they could be friends!!! :)

chris+amber said...

We love her too! She is so cuddly and I didn't want to stop holding her on Sunday. I would like a puppy someday...not in a brand new house. Not ready to "dogg-ify" my house.

The Garlock's said...

I love puppies and she is so stinkin cute! I miss my puppy, she grew up so fast but I am so glad she grew out of the potty training thing.

ANDERSONS said...

How cute! I want a dog so bad I wanted to get one for my daughter for christmas but my husband sad no! But anyway you are so lucky and she really is adorable!!!

•stephanie• said...

still waiting for your christmas wish lists . . .

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hold up!! You got a puppy?? Scott's not going to be happy about this because I have another person to add to the list of who has one.. and we don't! Oh my gosh though, she's SO cute!

Unknown said...

ok, i'm glad you clarified about the eye color, cause i was trying to figure out how she could have blue eyes! ha ha! she is SO cute though! i love how she looks right at the camera! i love her coloring too! cute cute doggie!