Friday, November 2, 2007

How We Spent Our Halloween

Tyler and I had a super exciting, scary, eventful, spooky Halloween evening that consisted of being at this place for the majority of the night...




For those of you who have not been fortunate enough to attend this fine educational institution, I will inform you that this is Chandler-Gilbert Community College, which is where Tyler and I both spent our Wednesday evening. Well, I was finished with school around 6:30pm because my teacher actually HAD a heart for those students who had children and wanted to trick-or-treat with them, which is why Tyler and I met at this fine nutritional establishment once he was off work and I was out of school for the night...



I was not such a perfect wife and chef on Halloween night as I was when I made the delicious Taco Soup... Sorry to disappoint you all. From Chick-fil-a, Tyler went to school and I went home to cuddle on the couch alone and obsess about the show that stars this stud muffin (and yes, even though I am a married woman, I can still think Brad Womack is attractive because I know you are thinking the same exact thing as you view this picture at this very moment)...




It was Wednesday night and I still had not watched "The Bachelor" from Monday night. I know, I am a slacker. So many shows to watch, so little time! And Amanda, my sister, wanted to discuss the details of said show on Tuesday, but I was not prepared to discuss the happenings of the meet-the-wacko-families episode. I LOVE this show and I LOVE JENNY! I really hope she wins, but you know how those editors are of reality shows. They make it look like one person is going to win all along, then all the pathetic viewers (such as myself) are utterly disappointed at the finale when he chooses the other girl that you hated. Then, you say you are never watching that show when the next season comes on, but once it premieres the next year, you are hooked yet again. You know what I am talking about? You know who you are! Don't make me name names! But, we know that you wish you would have been at school or watching "The Bachelor" on all hallow's eve. So, don't be jealous of how we spent our Halloween! Maybe Tyler and I should start planning our awesome costumes for next year's Halloween... NAH!




4 comments:

chris+amber said...

PS. Yes, I am the queen of "PS.ing" Brad IS the hottest bachelor yet!

MichelleY said...

I don't know if Bettina is still on just for ratings or what - but she is crazy! And her dad's dye job was worse than anything I've ever seen! Ha Ha :) I am so glad that you started blogging with EVERYONE else - next is Amanda's turn! I am adding you to my list and my email address is brohem3@hotmail.com if you want to see my blog too :) P.S. You and Tyler are way too cute - and so is all your house stuff - yes I went through and read all your entries.

Unknown said...

Yay! You started a blog. Now Amanda needs to too. Doesn't she feel left out? I want to see more pictures of your house stuff - I remember at your shower thinking that your house was going to be sooo cute with all the fun gifts you got. I think the Bachelor is really cute too. I was so disappointed that he got rid of Sheena - I liked her, but her mom was a little crazy!! I was even more disappointed that he KEPT Bettina. Anyway - I'm so glad that you started a blog, and like Michelle said, I went through and read all your past posts! You and Tyler are so cute together, and it looks like you're both super busy - so good luck with school & work!

•stephanie• said...

i guess the chick-fil-a picture didn't wanna play any more, eh? depending on when you get done w/ dinner today, maybe you could stop by hez's and say hey. we'll see. i'm happy to know that everyone has such strong opinions about the bachelor. priorities, people! i♥brad