Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BUSTED!

Tyler and I babysat Addison, Halleigh, and Tate last night. When we got to Chris and Amber's house, they had pizza waiting for us, since it was "pizza night" for Addi's school. Amber also made a delicious salad that included pomegranate seeds (I guess that is what you call the little edible things inside a pomegranate). It was super yummy! Before they left for the night, Amber put Tate in his crib, which is located in the downstairs bedroom. The girls share a bedroom upstairs, which is painted super cute and could have been a part of my wedding. Anyway, about thirty minutes after Chris and Amber left, their sister in law came over with a friend to borrow some chairs. When they were leaving, I heard them laughing really hard and was confused why. They told me to come outside and stand on the porch. This is what I found:

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tate, who was supposed to be asleep about thirty minutes earlier, was just peeking his head out the front window. What a little stinker! It made me and Tyler laugh really hard. Of course we had to show it to Amber when she got home. What a little toot!

4 comments:

chris+amber said...

Peek-a-boo! I see you! What a little stinker! No wonder his blinds are always screwed up after naptime! Time to move the crib! Thanks for catching this moment! And thanks again for babysitting for us!!! And, thanks to Uncle Eric & Aunt Molly for the idea of adding pomegrante seeds to salads! Such a nice touch!

Melis said...

Hey Amelia! Lovin' your blog! Hope you don't mind me stoppin' by to say hello every now & again! Love your super cute chair, the taco soup recipe is on my grocery list (p.s. I love the bowl it's in) & the Oprah post was inspiring to read! AND, you & your husband make a super cute couple, might I add!
Lots o' love,
Melis

Amelia Johnson said...

Melissa - I would love to be added to your blog private email list... tylerameliajohnson@gmail.com. I want to be able to check in on your fam every once in a while. Thanks! :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my gosh, that's just about the cutest thing EVAH!