Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All Good Things Must Come To An End....

.... And so ends my quest to be a professional BLING-ER!
After about a year of BLING-ING, I am putting up my jewels. I can't really find the time to keep up with it, what with a full time job and full time school and my internship. It just isn't realistic and it might drive me crazy in the process.
So, to end this good thing, there's a SALE!
All remaining Bling Bling hair clips (left in my inventory stash) will be $5.00 each instead of $8.00. What a deal! So, just email me what colors you want and your wish is my command!
blingblingbyamelia (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks to the girlies who sport BLING on a daily basis! You rock!
(As a side note, I still have all the tools and material to create Bling Bling hair clips and Bling Bling flip flops and Bling Bling pacifiers... So, Bling orders can still be placed. I just won't be mass producing anymore. So, please, if you want to order, just let me know! I will be more than happy to assist you and give you a deal!)

1 comments:

chris+amber said...

We love your stuff! I will for sure be needing some of those clips for whenever my girls need a birthday gift or something!