Tuesday, September 30, 2008

She's Got It All Fall Boutique - THIS FRIDAY!

Friday, October 3rd, 2008

6:00 - 8:30pm
(at Vicki Sherwood's house)


(if you don't know where that is...
e-mail Suzanne or Shalae at
customerservice@shesgotitall.net)


Gear up for fall with Halloween & Fall decor, a new purse, clothing for the season, and more boutique-exclusive items including:
*She's Got It All products
*J Purses & Tees
*Denim Lovers jeans
*Jewelry by the Bead Diva
*Funky Bums - vintage tees for children
*Bling Bling Hair Clips by Amelia
There will also be a benefit raffle ticket sale - several GREAT prizes means SEVERAL WINNERS!
*All proceeds from the benefit raffle will be donated to the Christian and Stephanie Nielson Rehab fund.

Hope to see you there, even if you come just for the sake of donating money to the Nielson family.
* They will only be accepting cash & checks.
* No children please - babies are OK!

1 comments:

The Garlock's said...

I was super bummed I couldn't make it to the boutique but its probably better that I way so I didn't buy everything. Seriously, I was like man I wish I had Amelia's number to see if you knew what was going on so I could stop being a nosy neighbor, lol, but yeah crazy people!