Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BLING BLING FLIP FLOPS & HAIR CLIPS

Check out www.blingblingbyamelia.blogspot.com or see the information below regarding items and prices!
Bling Bling Flip Flops (Kid's)
Price: $30.00 per pair (additional price for adult sizes)

* Made with Old Navy Kid's flip flops and 148 real swarovski crystal rhinestones.

* Must be custom ordered by emailing me at blingblingbyamelia (at) gmail (dot) com.

* Let me know size and color of flip flops and rhinestones wanted. Flip flops can be made within 3-5 days of order, in most cases.

*Hurry and order yours NOW for summer! Perfect fashion item for summer in Arizona.
Bling Bling Hair Clips

Sold Individually ($8.00 each) OR
in Brights, Lights, or Neutrals Collections ($35.00 for 5 clips)
* All Bling Bling Hair Clips made with 18 real swarovski crystal rhinestones, grosgrain ribbon, metal alligator hair clips, & velcro to avoid slipping out of hair.
* Many hair clips already pre-made and ready 24 hours after ordering, in most cases.
* Order your Bling Bling Hair Clips by emailing me at blingblingbyamelia (at) gmail (dot) com!
BRIGHTS: Amethyst (purple), Light Siam (red), Fuchsia (purple-pink), Sapphire (blue), Rose (pink)
LIGHTS: Light Amethyst (light purple), Jonquil (light yellow), Light Sapphire (light blue), Peridot (green), Light Rose (light pink)NEUTRALS: Crystal (white), Jet (black), Black Diamond (gray), Montana (navy blue), Smoked topaz (brown)

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

that comment on your other blog was referring to the link at the top of THIS post. sorry. but the fwip fwopth are so cute.

Em said...

Ok I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back about the gym if you still have the passes I would like one. Do they start right away or from the first time you use it? Thanks

Unknown said...

I love the fwip fwopth! So cute. My nieces both have birthday coming up... I might need to do that. You are so cute I love it!

•stephanie• said...

ahem . . . it's time.

The Roberts Family said...

way cute! i think i should get little chole some of the flip flops... i will just have to e-mail you!

Audrey

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you have a true talent! How much is everything?