Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 22nd Belated Birthday to Me!

The Romney family celebrated my 22nd birthday yesterday. My sister came through with her promise and made 22 funfetti cupcakes for dessert. Mmmm! I love those cupcakes. Some may say I am 5 years old. Oh well. I still love them (and so did Amanda, Brent, and Tyler). These pictures document my feelings and emotions as my family sang Happy Birthday to me. Wow! It was quite the rendition!

Thanks Mom, Dad, sisters, brother, and brother-in-laws! You rock!

5 comments:

chris+amber said...

Way to demonstrate how freaky your elbow is! :o) There were only 21 cupcakes. The box lied and said it makes 24 cupcakes. There was only enough batter for 21! Ha...Forever 21! :o)

Unknown said...

that extra large candle is so cute! and i love funfetti as well!

Laura Blue said...

happy birthday to YOU! wow... looks like you had a blast! great pics... thanks for sharing. and again... happy belated birthday.

The Fletchies said...

funfetti is definitely the best. I pretty much hate frosting that pretends to be funfetti by just putting sprinkles under the clear lid with foil and calls itself funfetti. happy birthday!

Elder Davis said...

Hey meemers, Hope you had a very happy birthday, you were in our thoughts on your special day. Love ya.