Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bling Bling Colors in Stock (Almost)

So far, I have received a couple of orders for these oh-so-stylin' hair clips. I put my first order in for rhinestones today. Just so you know, I have ordered the following colors:
amethyst (purple)
black diamond (dark gray-ish)
fushcia (pink/purple)
jet (black)
light rose (light pink)
light siam (red)
rose (pink)
smoked topaz (brown)
crystal (plain)
(There are only SO many colors you can choose from on blogger. Sorry! :) I did my best! See color chart below for more accurate colors. OH, I also discovered that between the two stores I ordered from, they don't offer all the colors on the chart. I found that chart on a random website. So far, we discovered that turquoise is not a real option. Sorry! Just ask and I can let you know if the two rhinestone places I ordered from have the specific color you want! Thanks!)
I will have plenty of extra rhinestones to make additional Bling Bling hair clips. Please specify what color ribbon you want when placing your order. (I can pick out the colors that match your rhinestones the best, or you can specify. Whatever works best for you!) Place your orders by Friday, February 8th to have your hair clips ready by Valentine's Day! What a cute little gift!
Email tylerameliajohnson@gmail.com to place your order!

2 comments:

Calli O. said...

hey you! how many inches long are these clips. I may want to buy a few red ones from you thanks :)

britney said...

I saw the clip in your hair last night and I was thinking how cute it was. Then I saw that you were making them! You go girl. As soon as Allie stops ripping stuff out of her hair, I will be calling you!