Friday, January 25, 2008

Bling Bling! By Amelia

Yes, I am still alive! I know that I haven't posted in nearly a month. The holidays were super crazy! But, we had an amazing Christmas and New Year's. We were really spoiled by the Johnson and Romney families and loved spending time with our families over the break. I was in a real blog post rut. You all have been there, so you know what I am talking about. But, now I am back to introduce to you my new project....

Bling Bling! By Amelia

I am going to start making and selling these rhinestone hairclips. As you can see from the pictures, the clips don't photograph so well because the bling is so blingy. They are small-ish hairclips that have 18 real swarovski crystal rhinestones on them (2 rows of 9). The crystal rhinestones are on grosgrain ribbon. The hairclips are super cute and real blingy. I can make them in virtually any color of ribbon or rhinestones you desire. I just want to see if there is an interest and demand for them before I make 1,000 of them and then am stuck with 999 hairclips at my house. As you can see from the pictures below, they are alligator clips. In between the clips is a strip of velcro to keep from sliding out of your hair. This one I am wearing is white ribbon with clear crystal ab rhinestones.
These clips would make great presents for a friend, sister, little girl, or even for yourself! Pass the word along to all your friends and family! :) Thanks so much!
$5.00 per hairclip
OR
in packages
for a discounted price.
Please email me if you are interested! Like I said, I can do ANY color!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

"She's crafty" Beastie Boys

I love them- you are so cute!

chris+amber said...

YAY! I will spread the word, fo' sho'! You look way cute with them in your hair! Be expecting an order from me soon! :o)

•stephanie• said...

well . . . saints be praised. a new post! sorry i can't really wear these cuties in my 'do, though. good luck in your little venture. and, yes, i'll help you when you're inundated with more orders than you can possible handle, which i'm sure is going to be the case!

angiedunn said...

oooo...so cute!
chloe might need one of these babies.
i'll keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Those really are so cute and look so cute in your hair! It was fun seeing you, Melanie and your husbands at Bashas- who would have thought! Too bad you guys were cute and I had already got in the pjs! oh well! Good luck with making all the clips that will be ordered!

Unknown said...

i love them amelia! i will for sure buy a few when i'm back!!!

Em said...

Good luck with your new adventure. I'll have to wait a little while until Kennedy has more hair! But they are super cute! I wish you the best of luck!

ANDERSONS said...

Those are so cute, do you make a little bit smaller ones for little girls, if so i want to place an order! let me know!

ANDERSONS said...

Those are so cute, do you make a little bit smaller ones for little girls, if so i want to place an order! let me know!